Sunday, May 2, 2010

Summer

Sometime during the month of May, I plan on taking a few vacations. I will definitely be going to Panama City Beach, Florida. That place is like a second home to me now. I go so many times throughout the year including summer, my birthday, and spring break. My brother lives there and his dad owns a motel on the strip so we usually stay at his dad's house (who is like family anyways) or at the motel. I love the beach and I can't stay away from it for very long. I was there this weekend for a wedding and I still need some beach time. I just love being near the water because I love the ocean so much. My life will need to be near the water so that means I will have to live near it. That is a must! Not so much in Panama City, but a nicer place near the water would be great. I also can't wait to see my brother again since I have not seen him since spring break which was in mid march! Too long to go with out seeing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment