Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bad Weather!

I love and hate bad weather at the same time. Tonight has been a rough night for Mobile, Alabama because of this patch of nasty weather that has traveled over us recently. I love it when it is a super rainy, stormy day when I have nothing to do...so today was great. Tonight was not so good because the thunder got a little out of control. I like thunder to an extent but when it gets so loud and close that it crackles, I hate it! It happened a few times tonight and the power flickering did not help the situation with my nerves any better. It feels like when I have really busy days where I have to run errands and walk in and out of places, it will pour for hours. Here in Mobile, since it is so FLAT, it tends to flood a lot. Especially in parking lots where you have to walk through. Other than those few awful situations, I kinda like the bad weather. As long as I get to be lazy and stay in the whole time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment