Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother's Day!

Mother's day is coming up this weekend! After finals are over, I am headed home to be with my family for a few days and I can NOT wait! I have decided to make my mom's present this year and it has a lot to do with who she is. She loves to garden and loves flowers. So I have bought a plain clay pot from Lowe's and I am in the process of decorating it with paint and paint pens. I have chosen to decorate it with a floral design so that it resembles her favorite of the outdoors. Also, by giving her a flower pot, she will be getting something that she will DEFINITELY use. There is no 'maybe' in this decision. I am sure that she will love this gift since it will come from me AND it will be for her to garden with. I also want to buy a bulb of one of her favorite flowers so that she can plant it once she gets it this weekend. I love my mommy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment